WE ARE OPEN TO SERVE YOU!
Here is how we are keeping you safe, particularly during the COVID-19 viral outbreak.
OUR SAFETY PROTOCOLS MEET OR EXCEED ALL LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL REQUIREMENTS
• Pre and day-of appointment screening questions to determine infection risk.
• Hand sanitizing gel and masks for all patients immediately upon entering.
• “No touch” infrared forehead thermometer check before treatment.
• Social distancing protocol and masks at the reception desk.
• Medical-grade HEPA filtration units for sanitation of the air we breathe in the office.
• PPE for clinical staff includes a gown, gloves, mask, eye protection and a face shield.
• Disposable sterile single-use clinical instruments are utilized wherever possible.
• Reusable instruments are packaged and sterilized in an autoclave before being returned to service. Delicate reusables are soaked overnight in a hospital-grade sterilant solution.
• Our autoclave is tested AT LEAST weekly by an independent microbiology lab to confirm that our autoclave is working properly.
• All exposed patient chair and work surfaces are sprayed and wiped down with a hospital-grade disinfecting solution that kills viruses and bacteria between patients.
• High-touch areas like computer keyboards, mice, headrests and chair arms are covered with single-use disposable barriers that are replaced after each patient.
On behalf of our entire team we thank you so very much for your patience and understanding during this time. We appreciate your help in ensuring the safest experience possible for everyone. If you have any questions at all, please reach out to us at any time.