What is Teeth Whitening?
Teeth whitening is the process of removing accumulated stains on teeth in order to whiten the teeth. Diet, medication, and lifestyle can gradually darken teeth, but top-quality teeth whitening options can remove the accumulated coloration safely and quickly.
The Teeth Whitening Process
Different methods are used to whiten teeth. We offer two teeth whitening options at our Anchorage, AK dental office:
- In-office whitening | In about an hour we can significantly whiten your smile using our professional teeth whitening technology. Walk into our office and walk back out with a substantially brighter smile you can show off to the world!
- Take home bleaching trays | We can custom fit bleaching trays to your teeth and provide professional quality bleach solutions for you to use in the comfort of your own home. This option is easy on your wallet and affords you the opportunity to “touch-up” your smile at home when needed.
Benefits of Teeth Whitening
- LOOK YOUNGER | Whiter teeth give you a beautiful smile and the glow of youth. The teeth whitening process is quick and gives you instant results.
- INEXPENSIVE | Teeth whitening gives you great bang for your buck in the cosmetic dentistry department. If you can’t quite fit other cosmetic dentistry procedures in the budget yet, teeth whitening is a great way to get quick results at an affordable price.
- INCREASED ATTRACTIVENESS | Unfortunately, people DO judge a book by it’s cover. A white smile is an instant attention getter and can be that extra “something” to help you rise to the occasion in social interactions.
- FEEL MORE CONFIDENT | Far too often people hide their smile because of embarrassment. Let us help increase your confidence with professional-level teeth whitening. Don’t feel hesitant to share your smile any longer!
Call our office today to set up an appointment for teeth whitening!