What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is the name of the patented orthodontic procedure which straightens teeth using a gradual series of clear teeth trays.
We are experienced Invisalign dentists with a great track record of success. Our patients have loved their results! We would love to take care of you, too.
The Invisalign Procedure
- Schedule a visit with us to talk with our doctor and learn if Invisalign will be the best option to help you achieve your straight smile goals.
- If Invisalign will work for you, we can get started by taking impressions of your teeth.
- These impressions are fed into the Invisalign system, which will help chart the alignment of your teeth and create the alignment tray series.
- As you wear your Invisalign trays, your teeth will gradually shift to the proper position.
Benefits of Invisalign Invisible Braces
- INVISIBLE | Many people don’t straighten their teeth because they don’t want to wear embarrassing metal wires and brackets on their teeth. Invisalign removes this concern and helps people straighten their teeth in a less public, obvious way.
- EFFECTIVE | Invisalign is truly an effective orthodontic option to help people create the straight smile they’ve always wanted. Invisalign truly works to straighten any crookedness in teeth, getting patients that much closer to their best smile!
- AFFORDABLE | Invisalign is surprisingly affordable for the benefits it offers. We can even work out payment arrangements with you to help the financial element be even more comfortable for you.
- CONVENIENT | In almost every way, Invisalign is more convenient than traditional braces. You can remove the trays when desired (eating, taking a photo, presenting, etc). They are easy to clean and make teeth brushing easy. Flossing is just the same as without braces. In addition, you don’t have any dietary restrictions that normal, metal braces require.
Schedule your Invisalign consultation with us today and take a step to achieving your most beautiful smile yet!