What are Dentures?
Dentures are artificial full arch or partial arch replacement teeth. They are a fantastic option for many of our patients that would love to create a beautiful smile and who are missing teeth or need to have teeth replaced.
Each set of dentures we create are tailor-made for our patients. We utilize some of the highest quality denture materials available to create dentures. We make sure the fit-and-finish is perfect for you, to ensure maximum comfort and performance.
The Denture Procedure
- Consultation: During your initial visit, our doctor will examine your current oral situation and discuss options with you. When the best course of action is agreed upon, the procedure will begin.
- If any teeth need to be removed, this is the time to do it. Any other oral preparations needed will also be performed.
- Your new dentures will be expertly custom-crafted just for you.
- Once denture fit and function is tested and finalized, you will walk out into the world with a beautiful new smile to show off.
Benefits of Dentures
- AESTHETICALLY PLEASING | Dental technology has made it possible to almost perfectly replicate the subtle visual characteristics of natural teeth. The variations of color and texture as well as translucency are captured in our top-notch dentures.
- FANTASTIC FIT | This is not a one-size-fits-all option. Your dentures will be made just for you and will fit you perfectly. We want to come as close as possible to replicating your natural or ideal teeth to ensure proper fit and function.
- DURABLE | The materials we use are incredibly tough and long-lasting. They should also retain their aesthetic appeal for many years to come and give you a reason to keep smiling.
Choosing dentures is a big decision. Let us partner with you to make sure you make the most informed and advantageous decision to meet your goals and budget. Call us today!