What are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers are one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures in the business. They are nicknamed “instant orthodontics” because they can immediately straighten the appearance of your smile. Our dental veneers are beautiful, artificial tooth surfaces which are custom made to fit your smile perfectly and transform previous imperfections.
Many celebrities utilize dental veneers to create that stunning smile that seems impossibly perfect. Family First Dentistry has the training, equipment, and expertise to create a movie-star smile for you.
The Dental Veneers Procedure
- Consultation | During your first visit our doctor will consult with you to determine if dental veneers are right for you and what the best approach would be.
- Preparation | The surface of your tooth or teeth will be prepared to receive the new dental veneer and to bond strongly with it.
- Placement | Your dental veneers will be affixed to the prepared tooth surface with a strong and durable adhesive.
- Smile! | You are ready to make the world your stage and show off your beautiful new smile.
Benefits of Dental Veneers
- IMMEDIATE | As mentioned above, dental veneers are an immediate smile enhancement. Dental veneers are a fantastic option for those who do not wish to wear braces for months or years or those with damaged, discolored, or misshapen teeth.
- NATURAL-LOOKING | Modern dental veneers look amazingly natural. You don’t need to worry that your newly enhanced teeth will appear anything but natural and beautiful. Our dental veneers are made with the highest quality materials and will resemble the nuanced beauty of natural teeth—all the way down to the sheen and translucency they display.
Call today to schedule a dental veneer consultation. We will be happy to answer any questions or address any concerns you may have. We know how important a smile can be and we take great care to make sure our patients are always comfortable with any treatment they select.